Thursday, October 16, 2014

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 2

落としもの届けもの
Otoshimono todokemono
― Lost and Found


勇気出してお願いして本当に良かった。
 Yuuki dashite onegaishite hontoni yokatta
― I'm glad I plucked the courage to ask him.

●俺の平穏をそう簡単に渡すわけにはいかない。
 Ore no heion wo sou kantanni watasu wake niha ikanai
― I can't hand over my quiet place so easily.

●ギザ様って飼い主いるの?
 Giza-sama tte kainushi iruno
― Does Master Giza have an owner?

平穏な生活に近づける。
 Heionna seikatsu ni chikazukeru
― and the closer I geto to a peaseful life.

あーん
 Aan
Open wide!

The mimetic word means the manner of opening one's mouth wide.

●これから一緒に…ごみ拾おう?
 Korekara isshoni gomi hiroou
― Won't you... pick up some trash with me?

[Brushup]
Barakamon Episode 12 (unposted)
ごみは分別!
 Gomi ha bunbetsu
― Separate the trash!


●学園の便利屋さんっていうのかな?
 Gakuen no benriya-san tte iunokana
― I think it's called an odd-jobs club at school...?


●まずは知名度を上げる
 Mazu ha chimeido wo ageru
― So we need to make our name known first,

[Brushup]
Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 2
○おいら知名度なんてほとんどゼロだよ!
 Oira chimeido nante hotondo zero dayo
― I have almost zero popularity!


●ごみ拾いってしょぼくね?
 Gomi-hiroi tte shobokune
― Isn't picking up trash kind of sad?

しょぼい(shoboi):
Dictionary meaning is "shabby, dull" or "gloomy". In colloquial usage, can be "boring", "mundane", "stupid", or "lame" – generally lacking in excitement or interest.

●こら、行儀が悪いぞ!
 Kora gyougi ga waruizo
― Hey, stop playing around!

行儀が悪い: behave badly, bad manner

ナンパみたいだね?
 Nanpa mitai dane
― It's like picking up girls, huh?

[Brushup]
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Episode 12
○マミコがナンパされるであろう裏通り
 Mamiko ga nanpa sareru dearou uradoori
― The alley where Mamiko will probably get hit on...


●白崎なら引っ掛かってくれるか?
 Shirasaki nara hikkakatte kureruka
― Would I be able to get you, Shirasaki?


●結局借りを作っちゃったな。
 Kekkyoku kari wo tsukucchatta na
― I guess I owe her one now.

借り ⇔ 貸し

[Example]
・1つ貸しだからな。
  Hitotsu kashi dakara na
― You owe me one.


お気持ちだけで結構です
 Okimochi dake de kekkou desu
― Thank you for the offer.

[Literally]
― I'm fine enough with just your feelings.

It's a set phrase spoken when declining a person's offer.

●ネットで拾った情報を軽くまとめてみた
 Net de hirotta jouhou wo karuku matometemita
― I summarizes the information I found online here.

まとめる(matomeru)

●単に記事をコピペしただけだ。
 Tanni kiji wo copipe shita dake da
― I just copy-and-pasted the articles I found.

コピペ is short for コピーアンドースト.

音叉か?
 Onsa ka
A tuning fork...?

●今年の入学式でも目玉として歌ったんですから。
 Kotoshi no nyuugakushiki demo medama toshite utattanndesu kara
― She even san a special program at this year's entrance ceremony.

目玉: highlight

キーホルダー付けていいかな?
 keyholder tsukete ii kana
― Can I put a keychain on it?

The Japanese-English word refers to key chain.

●皆の分の合い鍵作ってもいいから。
 Minna no bun no aikagi tukuttemo ii kara
― You can make spare keys for everyone, too.

●鶏ささみの塩麹焼きにシーザーサラダとパニーニサンドになります。
 Tori sasami no shio kouji yaki ni Caesar salad to panini sand ni narimasu
― Chicken breast cooked in rice malt and a Caesar salad and panini.

It's a Japanese traditional seasoning, but ignited a boom in 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment