Sunday, December 25, 2016

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari Episode 12

かけうどん
― Kakeudon
Udon is often served hot as a noodle soup in its simplest form, as kake udon, in a mildly flavoured broth called kakejiru, which is made of dashi, soy sauce, and mirin. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udon)

●そう思い込もうとしてた。
 Sou omoikomou to shiteta
― I tried to convince myself of that.

●でもどこかでずっと引っかかってて。
 Demo dokoka de zutto hikkakattete
― But it was always nagging at me in the back of my mind.

●仕事柄、異形のものに惹かれるところがありまして。
 Shigotogara igyou no mono ni hikareru tokoro ga arimashite
― Due to my work, I have an interest in the supernatural, you see.

●もう1回ちゃんと精密検査受けさせてもらおう。
 Mou ikkai chanto seimitsu kensa ukesasete moraou
― We'll have them scan ya again!

●うどんブーム再来!!
 Udon boom sairai
― Udon Makes a Comeback!

According to wiki, the forth udon boom occurred in 2002.

●わしにはよう分からん。
 Washi niwa you wakaran
― I can't make heads or tails of that stuff.

●もう腹を決めたってことだな。
 Mou hara wo kimeta tte koto dana
― Then you've made up your mind.

●でもやっと気持ちが固まって。
 Demo yatto kimochi ga katamatte
― But I finally have a clear view of what I want.

●宗太くん今後ともよろしく頼むよ。
 Souta-kun kongo tomo yoroshiku tanomu yo
― Souta-kun, we look forward to having you on board.

●だいぶ遠回りしたけど…俺、香川が好きだよ。
 Daibu toomawari shita kedo ore Kagawa suki dayo
― I took a roundabout way here, but... I love Kagawa.

[Brushup]
Yatterman Night Episode 7
○大方、遠回りで検問を避けて首都を目指しているのだろうが、
 Ookata toomawari de kenmon wo sakete shuto wo mezashite iru no darou ga
― They're probably trying to avoid the checkpoints by making a detour to get to the capital city,

讃岐弁きっしょー!
 Sanuki-ben kissho
― Ya sound so wrong with an accent!
Sanuki dialect (讃岐弁 Sanuki-ben) is the Japanese dialect of Kagawa Prefecture on the island of Shikoku. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanuki_dialect)

●俺にとって出汁の匂いは夕暮れ時の家の匂いで。
 Ore ni totte dashi no nioi wa yuugure doki no ie no nioi de
― To me, the smell of soup stock is the smell of the house at twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment