Saturday, August 30, 2014

Captain Earth Eyecatch

キャプテン・アースのアイキャッチをまとめてみた。
I was concerned, so gathered eyecatch sentences.

When I opened the door called truth, my childhood ended.
It was a summer I could never forget.
  1. Everything will be obvious soon.
  2. The wind reminds me of something.
  3. The morning of mourn.
  4. Innocence.
  5. Twisted tangles of spiral.
  6. Prison called eternity.
  7. Our way.
  8. Insanity in the mirror.
  9. Melancholic girls.
  10. Searching for somethig beyond.
  11. Memento of lineage.
  12. Between truth and lies. 
  13. Disintegrating reality. 
  14. Gear's reason d'etre. 
  15. Stay bright. 
  16. Be brave. 
  17. Anchored determination. 
  18. Anchored determination.
  19. Meaning of your smile.
  20. Grown-up's justice.
  21. Make a wish upon a star.
  22. Her lie.
  23. Chance called Necessity.
  24. End of the story.
  25. Close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment